Your life is about to change . . .
Your elderly parents have been managing their lives providing support for each other when suddenly like a house of cards . . .
- You are blindsided. A change in health status, an accident or a call has sent your life into turmoil.
- You have made numerous phone calls asking for some direction. Where do you turn for help?
- You plan to talk to the discharge planner at the hospital or the local Home Care Agency. This means more time off work
- You receive an offer of minimal or no in-home help. The list of private in-home agencies is long. The cost of residential care is high.
- How much help can your parents afford?
- You cannot do this alone and your siblings are not offering to help.
You are not alone; Caregiver Coaching can help you by . . .
- Acknowledging your emotions and putting them in to perspective
- Exploring ways to return your personal power
- Restoring your sense of control by establishing boundaries
- Developing communication skills and confidence to ask for what you need
Benefits you will experience are . . .
- Acquiring the tools and knowledge to navigate the system
- Identifying opportunities for personal growth
- Experiencing a sense of fulfillment
- Transforming your life by overcoming barriers to your well-being
I understand the stress and anxiety that you are under. Go to My Story to discover my care-giving journey.