Family Consultation Services
Care Full Heart Family Consultation
Key reasons for needing a Family Consultation . . .
- You have been blindsided by changes in your parents’ health status
- You have difficulty discussing emotional issues with your parents
- You are having difficulty gaining a clear perspective due to emotions
- You and your siblings are coming from different perspectives due to life experiences
- You are carrying the care load due established sibling patterns
- You often fear intimate conversations with your parents
Eight ways a Family Consultation can help by providing . . .
- Support when immediate planning is needed.
- Skilled observational and interviewing skills.
- Deep listening and questioning for clarity.
- Climate promoting parental involvement and a sense of self-control.
- Knowledge of health and community resources.
- Environment conducive to creative and strategic thinking.
- Foundational plan for caring for your elderly parents.
- Promote coordination and communication of plan of care.
Our Care Full Heart Family Consultation consists of:
- An initial 4-hour interview with parents, siblings and care professionals
- A written, coordinated plan with suggested family, agency and community involvement
- Bonus 2-15 minute follow-up sessions for communication and Q&A
- Bonus resource ebook and assessment tools.
- Bonus weekly ezine the Caring Collective focusing on care related topics.
- Bonus lots of Helping Hands (TM) care coordination software.
To request more information:
An additional option of Care Full Heart Circle Program that includes:
- Initial assessment tool
- Weekly audio programs to educate each member of the family on care issues
- Monthly teleconferences for Q & A, coaching & goal-setting
- Bonus ebooks and assessment tools as indicated
It is important as adult children that we adapt to our changing roles, confront and resolve issues among ourselves and with our parents. Families are notoriously slow to respond to change.
Our Care Full Heart Circle Program requires a 3-month commitment.
P.S. If you are not certain if the Care Full Heart Family Consultation is for you, click on the Caring Compass on this page for my complimentary 30-minute consultation.