You have now become a Caregiver. . .
You are providing support and care for your elderly parents . . .
You look at this care as a labour of love . . .
You feel this is a way of returning their love and care . . .
You want your parents to feel safety and love . . .
Why are you struggling to concentrate?
Why are you struggling with guilt and a sense of failure?
You feel exhausted, taken for granted and powerless.
You try to ignore feelings of resentment and loss of control.
As a Caregiver Coach, I believe that . . .
- You are naturally creative
- You are resourceful
- You are capable of finding the best way to restore your life to normal
- You can be the person you want to be
- Your life balance requires self-assessment and intentional change
- You have the courage to take charge of your life
“This workshop addresses the 400 lb. gorilla in the room. If you have older parents you avoid this conversation, but you need to do this!” ~~ Gord Barnett – Attendee “What Drives You Crazy Can Save Your Sanity” Workshop
You did not plan for this act of love to be so difficult. Go to The Story page to see how Caregiver Coaching can provide support for you.